top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Am Suresh, i run one small hotel business were expense is more than my income, what to do?

+1 vote
posted Mar 1 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear suresh,
It is noticed that more negativity found in your place. Due to that you may not able to run business successfulky and not able to make  profit.
Pl contact vastudekho -93413 67799.
We will help you to assess abd advice.
answer Mar 1 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Last 4 years I am suffering from finical crisis please I want to earn from my gym business what should I do ?
What to do ?
My DOB 30-07-1994. 10:30 am
+1 vote
I started fast food restaurant on 21 December 2017 in Chalakudy Kerala.since its opening its not in success and hav problem of not getting good staff and support from my partner(brother-in-law).pls suggest for good success.  Shop is two room interconnect rooms(one room kitchen and wash , other room dining) with entrance at south and  main corridor entrance from east. Kitchen at south east corner
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.