top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door office shop kitchen wealth home entrance south west prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

What happens if sink and tap faces gas stove?

0 votes
posted Feb 21 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
The sink is water related element abd the stove is fire related. Both should be located in the proper direction. Any controversy will create class in the family.
answer Feb 23 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

My kitchen is U shaped where in the entrance to my kitchen is on the west. I cannot keep the gas stove facing east as I will be backing the main entrance of my kitchen(West). Wanted to know if I can place the gas stove on the northern wall and cook facing north? The kitchen sink is on the north east. Kindly guide. Thank You

+4 votes
Is it okay to place the kitchen sink on the east and face east while washing utensils. Kindly suggest. Thank you
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.