top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door office shop kitchen wealth home entrance south west prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

Which facing of house suits me?

0 votes
Hi my name is Dileep Padala, dob is 7th sep1982, my father is Sreeram Padala, and sister is Anuradha, we live together, I am a working professional and my father is retired.
Which facing of house suits for us.?
posted Feb 18 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

It can be any side.. but before that see to that there is no  open pit/ well/ drainage at the back center of house. always  Place a Tulasi pot in front of the house  and hang a Lotus  flower/ Shree Aum-- photo  at the  main entrance of the wall inside ( so that while you walk out side from thy house you can view both ... good luck.

answer Feb 19 by Sunil Kumar Menon
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My name is Jayasimha Kumar and surn name is Ankam. Date of birth is 05 May 1991. Star Uttharashada and Makara raasi
+1 vote

I am a female, and my name is Rama. Which house facing is good for me? Please advise me in this regard.

+1 vote
my name is srinivasa rao, which house facing is good for me?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.