The best direction for the office storeroom is south, west and north-west.
general Vastu tips for office storeroom;
- The storerooms should be placed in the North-west portion of building as it is beneficial in terms of providing a good provision of storage with minimal chances of a shortage in grains.
- Ideally, the door in this room can be constructed in any direction except South-west and must have two shutters.
- Keep in mind that the height of the granary room should be more than other rooms. The windows in this room should be made on Eastern or Western sides.
- The colour chosen in the storeroom should be tints of white, yellow or blue.
- A picture of Lord Vishnu must be placed on the Eastern wall of a storeroom.
- Store annual stock of granary in South-west corner while daily use grains must be stored in North-west direction.