top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance north facing plot main entrance prosperity bedroom north east

Please give me suggestions for placing septic tank for my east facing house?

+1 vote
posted Feb 22, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Vastu for Septic Tank

Septic tanks are often made randomly with no consideration which however causes various problems to occupants. The concept of septic individual tank in house was invented few decades ago and now it is a necessity. The pit for septic is usually dug in the ground which according to Vastu should be done with caution as any discrepancy could lead to negativity thus making the environment polluted.

Septic tanks should be made with utmost care as Vastu tells some basic rules regarding construction and proper direction of septic tank in house:
Septic tank should be placed in such a way that it doesn’t face the directions like South-east, South-west and North-east.

The ideal location for septic tank is North-west.

Septic tank should be in a way that the water goes in eastern side while waste goes in western side.

Length of septic tank in East-West side while breadth in South-North.

Constructed to the ground level and must not touch the main wall of house i.e. compound/Boundary wall.

Drainage pipes in toilet and bathroom should have their passage in the West or North-west.

Avoid drainage pipes in Southern portion of house and if it has been made then ensure that their passage should be made in East or North.

The main sewage can be located in North, East or West but avoid in South direction.

answer Feb 22, 2016 by Hanuman Vastu
Similar Questions
0 votes

I'm currently in the process of building a bungalow. Septic tank in this house is placed below the entrance.
Where the Septic Tank should be placed according to Vastu?

+2 votes

What's the effect of east corner septic tank?

+1 vote
Location of septic tank in a north facing residence
+1 vote
Septic tank in middle east.Tank devided in ten part of which 7 part is towards east south.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.