top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen vastu remedies south west home wealth entrance vastu shastra north facing main entrance plot prosperity

North - East toilet (NOT Corner)

0 votes

I am planning to construct a house leaving 5th ft at east. I heard we can make toilet at north-east (BUT NOT NORTH-EAST CORNER). My confusion is: 

I consider my northeast corner as per house area or land area? Is any expert can help me to clear my confusion. In my northeast corner land, I have bore-tubewell . Is my toilet placement is fine?

I have attached the floor plan as well. (North is TOP)

posted Feb 6 by Hita

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
You should consider the land abd building also.
As per plan the toilet is in the North East zone, it is not good.
More overall building and Energy level is not good
You need for energy correction.
Contact vastudekho for solution.
Ph- 9341367799
answer Feb 7 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Dear Sir,
Our flat is having a toilet in the north east corner and another toilet in the east side. The kitchen is in the west side. I understand this is not compliant as per Vastu. What is the remedy to negate this dosha
0 votes

Our bath is placed in the north eastern corner and toilet next to the bathroom. What are the remedies? Ours is a south facing house.  ours is an individual house, and there are a number of vastu defects. Please advice. Is it advisable to convert the bath in the NE side to a library and move the bath(no toilet) to the space above kitchen?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.