1) Facing north
2) To the south west side
3) Away from the entrance/ door
4) Minimal elements in the room
5) Well ventilated & well lit room with atmosphere conducive for meditation
6) Not too close to the wall behind, a Little centrally situated
7) No need of desk between the host and visitor
8) Open, wide and comfortable sofa
9) Seated a little higher than the subjects/ visitors
10) visitor seating should be well arranged with and entire view; not one standing/ sitting behind the other.
11) Visitors be given enough room, one persons aura should not overlap with another.
12) High ceiling. Low height, false ceiling, chandeliers should be avoided.