top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Please check my floor plan

+3 votes

enter image description here

1. Main entrance facing East / North East
  2. Balcony at South West
  3. Kitchen at North / North East but facing East while cooking
  4. Kuber direction facing North
  5. Other deities facing East / South East
  6. Buyed 1 Copper Pyramid for attract good energy.

Please Advice Me...
Thank you

posted Feb 16, 2016 by Athisswaran Marimuthu

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+2 votes

Vastu recommends that the facing directions be aligned to the cardinal directions.
It is good to avoid deviation of more than 15 degrees from the primary direction.

e.g. If the area is marked as square, then the wall of square should be perpendicular to the directions. The corners should not be aligned to N, E, W or S.

Are you already residing in this place or are you at a stage considering to buy this property?

answer Feb 16, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
Thank you Sir. I bought this apartment during construction time. Residing for more than 1 year with family. Now understand the important of Vastu Sastra. Anyhow I tried to set up my house according to Vastu Sastra and avoid unwanted things with vastu remedies. especially my kitchen position.
0 votes

This plan is exactly opposite to what Vastu recommend. You should think of changing many things in your flat.

Can you share your experience living in this flat? It'll help us to analyze things and help others too.

answer Feb 17, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

hi,

Only financially problem may be due to kitchen not at strategic location.

but now we try to solve this problem through vastu remedies.

Other than that not face much problem among families.

Pray hard...

answer Feb 18, 2016 by Athisswaran Marimuthu
Similar Questions
+4 votes

Hi, My name is Sanvi and I live in US .We have recently brought a plot for our home which faces East side. CAN YOU PLS CHECK OUR FLOOR PLAN and tell me if we need to make any changes. There is an option where we can choose this plan or the mirror image of this floor plan .

I have heard that it is not good to place gas and sink opposite to each other, if it is placed opposite to each other is there any solution.

And also I don't know where should I place pooja room. Before signing the contract we need to tell them all the structural changes after that it is not possible to make any changes. So can you please reply ASAP. Thank You!!!!

First  Floor
second

+2 votes
My house entrance is in northeast  and my kitchen is in southeast there is window  where do i hang crystal ball for wealth.
–2 votes

My house position is just at the junction of 'T' position rode/lane and my house have 2 entrance.Main entrance is in NW corner & sub-entrance is in West corner.Main entrance also opposite of an electric pole & garage.
My kitchen position is in NE corner.
Septic Tank,Overhead Water Tank,Toilet-Bathroom is in NE corner.
Water Reserver Tank is in SE corner SO I need the VASTU Tips where solve these problem without change any position??

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.