top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door shop office kitchen wealth entrance home south west plot prosperity north east north facing bedroom main entrance

Tips for east facing paan shop?

0 votes
posted Jan 2 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Plot or site of the shop must be in a regular shape such as rectangular or square and avoid irregular or cut property.

answer Jan 21 by Pt. Munindra Dubey
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi, my mom runs a stationey shop since 2013. It is east facing. Underground of the shop, the building's water motor pump runs. Also we came to know there is a large well behind the shop. Though she earns nominal income through that, she is not happy with it. Any suggestions?

+2 votes

Tell me the proper sitting position for north and east both side facing shop and for customers entrance.........pls help me

+1 vote

HI I OWN A SHOP WHICH IS WEST FACING AND I WOULD LIKE TO STAR JEWELLERY,, SO IN THAT WHICH LOCATION SHOULD I KEEP 

TIJORI ( SAFE LOCKER)... IS GOOD TO KEEP IN SOUT EAST CONER 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.