top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

What are the tips for east facing shop to increase the growth ?

+1 vote
posted Jan 2 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Tips for East facing shop already given.
Pl refer the previous question and answers.
answer Jan 3 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi, my mom runs a stationey shop since 2013. It is east facing. Underground of the shop, the building's water motor pump runs. Also we came to know there is a large well behind the shop. Though she earns nominal income through that, she is not happy with it. Any suggestions?

+2 votes

Tell me the proper sitting position for north and east both side facing shop and for customers entrance.........pls help me

+1 vote
Ours is a west facing shop in a mall recently taken for gola , ice cream and Mocktails. Need some tips to increase business and also need to know customer seating and cash counter placement
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.