top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office flat shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot main entrance prosperity bedroom north east

Vastu for EAST facing Stationey Shop

+1 vote

Hi, my mom runs a stationey shop since 2013. It is east facing. Underground of the shop, the building's water motor pump runs. Also we came to know there is a large well behind the shop. Though she earns nominal income through that, she is not happy with it. Any suggestions?

posted Jan 1 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
East face shop is good. But it is noticed that more negativity in your place.
Because if that you may not able to do business. Not able to make profit also.
Contact vastudekho or upload your plan to get full details and remedy.
Ph- 93413 67799
answer Jan 2 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Tell me the proper sitting position for north and east both side facing shop and for customers entrance.........pls help me

0 votes

dear sir

we are starting fast food business. shop facing east facing kindly give vast tips like where to cook? where to place god and which direction it should face? where to sit? where should keep cash box? and what should not do?

kindly give some idea

+2 votes
To start own architectural office in Bangalore,  I found a South East facing shop. For some people South facing office works very well.  I want your advice it will work for me as well? If yes what necessary actions I should take.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.