top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

VASTU TIPS FOR WEST FACING SHOP

+1 vote

HI I OWN A SHOP WHICH IS WEST FACING AND I WOULD LIKE TO STAR JEWELLERY,, SO IN THAT WHICH LOCATION SHOULD I KEEP 

TIJORI ( SAFE LOCKER)... IS GOOD TO KEEP IN SOUT EAST CONER 

posted Dec 30, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
General tips:
The auspicious entry for jewellery shop is NORTH or East facing.
For
Reg west facing
The owners seat should be SOUTH WEST
The safe locker or cash box adjacent to the owners sitting place.
Materials storage should be SOUTH abd west and NORTH WEST you can have.
God image like Lakshmi or others should be fixed in the NORTH EAST.
The salesmen counters shouikd be made west or south.
The toilet arrangement should be SIUTH IR NORTH WEST.
So that the sakes person should face either East or North face.
This is general tips only.
For the particular shop energy may vary based on different fa tors.
answer Dec 30, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Ours is a west facing shop in a mall recently taken for gola , ice cream and Mocktails. Need some tips to increase business and also need to know customer seating and cash counter placement
0 votes

dear sir

we are starting fast food business. shop facing east facing kindly give vast tips like where to cook? where to place god and which direction it should face? where to sit? where should keep cash box? and what should not do?

kindly give some idea

+1 vote

Hi, my mom runs a stationey shop since 2013. It is east facing. Underground of the shop, the building's water motor pump runs. Also we came to know there is a large well behind the shop. Though she earns nominal income through that, she is not happy with it. Any suggestions?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.