· Feng Shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3000 years ago in China, Feng Shui means “wind water” in Chinese. It is a strong tradition with respect to the art of channeling natural energy to benefit our health, wealth and energy.
· On the other hand, Vastu is one of the Most Ancient Science. Vastu is a Science of Architecture and composed of some specific set of principles set by sages of the Vedic times.
· Vastu & Feng Shui both are Ancient and Sacred bodies of knowledge. Both represent the connection between humans and the dwellings they inhabit.
· Vastu Shastra and Feng-Shui Both are widely employed with the practices of Mathematical calculations.
· One of the greatest similarity between Vastu and Feng Shui is that both are based on the flow of the Universal energy known as ‘Prana’ in Hindi and ‘Chi’ in Chinese culture.
· Feng-Shui is a favored interior design system from China that is literally translated as Wind and Water. Vastu Shastra and Fengshui both aim at removing Hindrances so that energy can flow freely, which creates Natural harmony.
· Vastu Shastra is having five elements Air, water, fire, earth and space Feng-Shui is also having Five elements but instead of air and space, there is wood and metal.
click the link for more Information:https://community.vastudekho.com/5620/should-prefer-vastu-vastu-authentic-ancient-science-truths