top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Please refer my floor plan? Should i buy this flat? Is flats entrance correct? Can i buy flat on 1st floor?

+4 votes

enter image description here

Can i buy south facing flat

posted Feb 15, 2016 by Vipin Jain

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
No.. floor plan in not according to vastu shashtra... main entrance should be in northern side or eastern side

6 Answers

+4 votes

1) South Entrance should be avoided.
2) You may send across the other floor plans you are considering and we could rate them as well.
3) North East should not have bedroom.
4) The place that shows balcony could very well have the two bedrooms
5) Pooja, Open Area, Balconies are good in the North East.
6) The stove should be on the platform along the eastern wall.
7) If there has to be compromise, I would go for kitchen in the north eastern side and not have a bedroom there.
Probably I would keep the kitchen more more, have pooja in the north eastern portion, then Drinking water area and keep the stove towards the southern side of that room.

I wonder if these changes are possible in a flat, given the restriction of the elevation of the entire building.
What I find good in this plan is
a) Master Bedroom in South West direction, maybe the bed could be placed that the feet are towards magnetic north.
b) Kitchen is in South East.
c) Central area is very open.
d) Three toilets placing as per guidelines.

answer Feb 15, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
Sir below is my whole floor plan of society...
+3 votes

Is only North side is open in this flat? Can you give the complete layout of the floor or link where that can be accessed?

In a flat, Vastu considerations should be more based on what open areas, you get in which direction.

i found that SW bedroom is good.

Kitchen is in SE, which is good. Internal placement of gas stove can be changed.

Except the entrance and NE bedroom, this plan look good.

answer Feb 15, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
Sir below is my whole floor plan of society
+2 votes

I liked this plan, there are few points which are as per Vastu but in a flat you can't expect 100% compliance.

are you having east and north side open? After looking at overall floor plan only we can decide on Vastu.

answer Feb 17, 2016 by Sukumar
Sir below is my whole floor plan of society
+1 vote

I can only buy flat in A or B block TYPE-2 FLATS that is 102. I mean 2 series flat garden facing..

answer Feb 17, 2016 by Vipin Jain
+1 vote

For south facing house also, if entrance is towards SE direction, it's considered to be good. Do you have an option to shift your entrance next to the kitchen?

If you divide your south wall in nine equal portion from SE to SW, first 4 portion are good to have entrance, if your entrance is in the south direction. 4th portion from SE is the best for south facing home. 1st to 3rd are also ok. 5th till 9th, we should avoid as an entrance for south facing home.

answer Mar 2, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
0 votes
It needs detail study.
Further details you may contact 98402 49266.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
answer Feb 17 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Dear Sir

I have booked one flat in Kolkata. Possession  will be started next year. When I have booked it couldn't check its vaastu. That was my biggest mistake in fact. However builder was demanding all the flats are vaastu complaint but recently I got to know from a source that it is not at all vaastu complaint. Can u please check it once n let know ur opinion on that . I shall be grateful to u for this kind help. Floor plan is attached herewith for ur review.

+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.