top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

Main door position in south facing home

+1 vote
Sir, can I place the main door in south in 2 and 3 padas and partial 4th pada.
Can I build staircase in SE leaving 6' gap from the SE corner from north to south.
posted Dec 10, 2018 by Pavan Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

For South door entry - 4th PADA  is good.
Reg stairs we need plan to study.

answer Dec 11, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Thank you for the prompt reply sir.
i could not able to attach the plan. Pls suggest
0 votes
Pl call 93413 67799.
Vastudekho will help you in this regard.
0 votes
Call- 9341367799

or  Submit your personalized questions at
https://www.vastudekho.com/ask-vastu-question
Dear pavan Kumar.
Further to plan is on chargeable basis Rs.5001.
The study involves ground energy,any defects and other aspects like finance part, heakth,profession,business, career etc.
Rooms arrangements and advice.
Will send you report to your mail Id once we confirm payment from your end.
Vassthu Rajahgopaal
Vasthu & cosmic energy consultant.
93413 67799.
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Can we build a two floor house (main door facing south) in a east facing plot? Road is in east direction of the plot. can you sugest the main door options for this arrangement?

0 votes

Hi,

My plot is south facing with park infront of it. Please let me know if it is good to buy as I read that it is not good to buy south plots.

Please let me know if this is good, where to have the gate of plot entrance as for house, we will make East Entrance.

South East Facing plot

Thanks in advance

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.