top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office flat shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot main entrance prosperity bedroom north east

How to improves health-related problems by vastu?

+1 vote
posted Dec 10, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
In any places there are different zones are there and it has been discussed also.
Due unknown reasons I.e defect in North East or the ground energy is negative you may get health related problem.
It can be rectified easily without any alteration.
Before that that you need to check your house with vasthu expert.
answer Dec 10, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
I likes to start a business and help to the people's... Means like supplying healthy organic items, water related ... Or something which should be really help people ... Pure natural kind of things...

I am now in a job ... Getting lots of problems... As i have commitment of loan repayment i don't want to be jobless...

I have a kid (girl) 3yr 6 mon..
+1 vote
Hi Sir ,
I have a plot (32×68) opens south(main road 20 feet)and west(15 feet) and in north side there is a nala.

I want to construct house on this plot.kindly  suggest design and remedies.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.