top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east north facing plot toilet home south facing bedroom

Can you please check my floor plan?

+4 votes

Hi, My name is Sanvi and I live in US .We have recently brought a plot for our home which faces East side. CAN YOU PLS CHECK OUR FLOOR PLAN and tell me if we need to make any changes. There is an option where we can choose this plan or the mirror image of this floor plan .

I have heard that it is not good to place gas and sink opposite to each other, if it is placed opposite to each other is there any solution.

And also I don't know where should I place pooja room. Before signing the contract we need to tell them all the structural changes after that it is not possible to make any changes. So can you please reply ASAP. Thank You!!!!

First  Floor
second

posted Feb 14, 2016 by Sanvi Prem

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

5 Answers

+1 vote

A lot of non compliance at primary level in this plan.
Please follow the app and rearrange as per the recommendation of the mobile Application.

Once you are done with the corrections at the primary:
1) Ensure that the staircase is not encircling the central area bramhasthaan.
2) Car Garage is best placed at the North West, However, you may choose to place it at Southern side of East. Just Swap it with the Living area and the living area would also be set at right place ( North East)
3) Pooja should be at north east or at the eastern side wall
4) Toilets seat should face North. Second option is East.

Many more points.
Let us know if you need help with the basics of vastu.

answer Feb 15, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
Thanks for helping me out. I really  appreciate that..
It is not possible  to  just swap my living/flex room and car garage. If I need to swap something whole home should be swapped.  So based upon  new plan I'm using mirror  image of this floor plan. And if something  goes wrong again pls suggest  solution.  Thanks
In the changed plan, you can place the Puja room in the north east corner of your living room. That area is perfect according to Vastu for the Puja room. In new plan entrance is also at a good location.
Thanks for responding!!!! Is there anything  else  I need to take care of, coz we need to finalize our plan. Once agreement  is signed  we can't  do any structural  changes.
+1 vote

In South West area, you should have your master bedroom. If you plan to use 1st floor for master bedroom, have your master bedroom on SW side of 1st floor.

Kitchen should be in South east side, so your living area can move into the North East.

Centre part of your home should not be used for any structure.

In the mirror image of this plan, your Master bedroom and Living area would come at proper place. Even your dining area would be in NW direction, which is good. but Kitchen shouldn't be at that location. Second best place for kitchen is NW.

answer Feb 15, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
Thanks  for helping  me out really appreciate
Pls check the comments ....I have updated  the floor  plan
+1 vote

Actually it is not possible for the customer to make a whole lot a customization in floor plan. Here in US each builders have few floor plans and they are known for that, so we need to select from the available plan that fullfill most of our requirements. You can consider building a home here in US similar to buying a shirt in India. We need to select from what is available. Only thing that customers select is in interior design . Even it is not possible to have two similar house nearby if we select floor plan A, the next home with same plan should b build 7 block away , it's US law. So this is a floor plan that meets all our requirements. I have updated the plan, that means just flip flops and this is the final one. If there is anything wrong pls suggest some solutions.
What about placing burners and sink opposite to each other?
once again thanks for helping me out. :)

answer Feb 15, 2016 by Sanvi Prem
Dont know why I was not able upload the image. On updated plan my office space,kitchen dining will b from northeast to north west and car garage  laundary  room master bath n master suite from southeast  to south west.Pls check  my floor plan and flip flop it. THANKS
You may want to send us the plan via email and we will update on your behalf.
Support@mangotechno.com
0 votes

For your question about kitchen sink and gas placement, i have found this answer

Placement of Gas Stove
The cooking gas is almost as essential as the placement of the kitchen in the house. Therefore, it too should be in the south-east direction. This is because when a person cooks food they should be facing to the east only.

Placement of the sink and taps
Sinks and taps in the kitchen indicate flowing water. They should be placed in the north-east direction and away from the cooking stove. This is because fire and water are opposite elements and they repel each other.

As long as there is sufficient distance between these 2, there shouldn't be a problem.

You can follow more here:
http://community.vastudekho.com/183/what-are-the-tips-for-a-vastu-compliant-kitchen?show=403#a403

answer Feb 15, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
Thank you!!!
0 votes

See , its not possible to adjust each and everything according to vastu. Its really impossible because architecture depends on pillars . Changing one thing , then engineer will have to change the pillar arrangement. Which is complex mathematical process and again its impossible. Mirror image is ok . Try keeping puja room in north east or Eastern side .

answer Apr 15, 2016 by ...
Similar Questions
+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

+3 votes

this is plan for first floor construction where the ground floor is already present and also we have columns in the first floor, we need to start first floor construction. the single room as soon as we climb up is for rent, rest 2bhk for me. also, the road is towards the west side and gate is exactly below the children bedroom north west corner

+3 votes

enter image description here

1. Main entrance facing East / North East
  2. Balcony at South West
  3. Kitchen at North / North East but facing East while cooking
  4. Kuber direction facing North
  5. Other deities facing East / South East
  6. Buyed 1 Copper Pyramid for attract good energy.

Please Advice Me...
Thank you

+1 vote
I am sending a floor  plan of my house.plz check & suggest  if there is any problem with the vastu orientation.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.