top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home vastu shastra wealth entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

Pls help me regarding this architecture (still rough made and entry will not be change due to terms of builder)

+3 votes

enter image description here
enter image description here We are breaking staircase and making wooden one in place of it. Power room and staff bathroom will be merge in kitchen. And pls guide whether we can make puja room in family garden or not .

posted Feb 13, 2016 by Abhishek Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+3 votes

It is best to have the elements occupy their designated direction.
North East is the direction of water , this has to be low ,open and lighter
South East is fire, kitchen ,
South west is Earth element, brings stability, power and authority to the occupant , master bedroom in this area keeps the bonds intact.
North west is the place of Vaayu, movement , activity , assimilation, suitable rooms are dining, study.

answer Feb 13, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
+2 votes

I checked this plan and I think you can refer to Vastu compass app on your phone and check this page "standard direction"

As per Vastu principles, this plan might need some changes.

This will give you broad level idea about what should be there in which direction. For example, you living area is coming in the south west direction and you are also planning to make servant room in SW. SW is usually occupied by the owner.

answer Feb 13, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

Dear Abhishek:

Some vaasthu defects noticed.  you need to correct the same.

Without demolition you can do rectification by installing the recommended energy materials to nullify the negative effect.

Detailed study to be made by at reasonable charges.  If you are interested I will do it.

As such it is noticed that the ground energy and vaasthu energy level is low. 

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

mail - vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Sep 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+3 votes

this is plan for first floor construction where the ground floor is already present and also we have columns in the first floor, we need to start first floor construction. the single room as soon as we climb up is for rent, rest 2bhk for me. also, the road is towards the west side and gate is exactly below the children bedroom north west corner

+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.