top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop office wealth kitchen entrance south west prosperity plot north east vastu north facing home bedroom toilet

Entrance for the flat

+1 vote
My name is Omprakash m. Is south west entrance for flat is ok for my name
posted Dec 1 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
South West entry is not good.
Your need to protect the main door with main door kit.
Then the door will be positive.
answer Dec 2 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
Thank you. What is main door kit. Please explain
answer Dec 2 by Omprakash M
0 votes
The kit contains Ishwarya Kali photo with solar organite, 2 nos cosmic pyramids, 2 nos copper plate (telluric plate) to enhance the cosmic and telluric power thereby the main door ensure 100% positive.
The cost Rs.4000.
answer Dec 2 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I am Omprakash m. Dob 10-6-1972. Iam planning to purchase a flat facing west. Is it ok for my name
0 votes
Main entrance is west. Pooja room is south west. Kitchen is south east. Two bedrooms one north west and other north east. Is it ok.
+1 vote
My bedroom is at South East corner, and it has a small balcony at the south west. How to remove the ill effects .
+1 vote
I want to build bathroom in South south west direction.can wall of bath room touch the south compound wall?
+1 vote
I want to build store room in sw.with joint wall of house and compound wall.can it touch house wall and compound wall?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.