top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Is south facing good for office?

+1 vote
posted Nov 28, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
South facing office is good provided as per vasthu principles.
answer Nov 29, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
South facing building , i got a office for rent in 1st flore main door of office is facing south  nd there is one more door facing east  facing... Office is 900 sqf ?
Please can you tell me which door should be used and which door should be closed , how to set my cabin
+1 vote

The door is in the South East corner and Northwest corner is already sit by other co-workers.

+1 vote

In my office room, the door is in the northwest corner. and My table is in the South East corner facing south and my boss is in the east north corner facing east in the Same room. Is this position is okay for me or needs to change the position. Please suggest to me. Thank you! 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.