top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door office shop kitchen wealth home entrance south west prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

I have master bedroom in north west.How can i bring stability?

0 votes
My flats main door is in south east corner.my master bedroom is in north west corner.I heard it brings instability.please provide me some remedies.I dont want to leave this flat because it is my own flat.
posted Nov 24, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Thanks for your query! vastu remedies bring lots of changes and positive vibes. Vastu remedies help to reduce the Vastu dosha and help to correct the Vastu defects without any demolition.

Any kind of Vastu remedy must be done under the proper guidance and supervision of Vastu Experts.

we will surely help You and provide You the solution. Please call me at 9341367799 or simply attach the floor plan of your home along with your query. Our experts will call you and provide you the Complete solution 
SUBMIT YOUR HOUSE FLOOR PLAN CLICK HERE

answer Nov 26, 2018 by Team Vastu
Similar Questions
+1 vote
The flat entrance is west and the master bedroom is slightly north west .
The bed has been attached to the wall of bathroom in the master bedroom.
The head on the bed is slightly north west

Please advise
+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.