Residential Plot is where the construction of a building, house or an apartment takes place. The major factors to be kept in mind while selecting the plots as it represents the fixed form which radiates positive and negative energies depending on its location, orientation, slope, shape, and soil quality. In Vastu the beneficial shapes are the Square and rectangular, and if there is any missing corner it may cause a serious problem depending on size of the missing corner. So, be careful and keep these points in mind while selecting the plot.
While selecting a plot these four factors should be kept in mind:
- Direction of the plot
- Location of the plot
- Junction plots
- Obstruction in front of the main gate of the plot, if any
Direction of the plot:-
- Plots facing East or North direction are most Auspicious while comparing to South or West.
- It is said that Plot facing East is good for scholars, priests and teachers etc. East facing plot is considered as a source of enlightenment.
- Plot facing North or North-east is good for women. Also for the business activities and plot facing East or North-east is very good for men. will ensure higher mobility in life
- If the plots having natural slope in North-East corner and having natural high in south-west corner is very wealthy.
- Plot facing tall structure on North-East should never be purchased
- The plot should be in Square and Rectangular shape as this brings good luck for residents.
- Corner plots are positive and very auspicious.
- A Plot having all the four sides with running road brings health, wealth and happiness.
- Properties which are covered with lots of plants and trees are good.
- A Plot facing road towards North and East directions attracts more wealth
- Avoid plot shares boundary with rivers or canal flowing at South and West. It is considered very inauspicious.
- A plot faces with T- junction should be avoided.
- Avoid purchasing the land which soil contains ant-hills, bones, iron etc.
- A plot having groundwater has more positive energy.
- The Plot facing T –junction point is inauspicious and it is not good for constructing any building or houses. If you build houses in this place it is like a gun being pointed straight at the house.
- Plot facing Y junction is also inauspicious. It acts like a funnel drawing negative energies to the house. The occupants of such house may suffer from poor health.
- By installing copper pyramid partition strips to the front facing junction, the energies of the plot can be Recorrected.
- Re-build the front door or a gate so there is a less chances of getting negative energy to the houses.
- One can Hang Pakua or convex mirror outside the main gate which will reduce the bad energies getting in.
- One can placing green plants outside the house which also reduces the bad energies getting in.
Obstract in front of the main gate of plot:-
- Plot with Big Tree in front may obstract the progress of children.
- Pillars or telephone line or electric lines is more affective to the female inmates
- Water drainage in front of the main gate may cause the Financial issues
- Damaged houses or walls will affect prosperity.
- Staircase- railings will cause sadness.
While buying a plot please do not neglect taking guidance of Vastu Shastra. The blind actions that we may decide hastily would definitely take a toll on the next generation. It will lead to their suffering unnecessarily from the properties that you have purchased for them if it has Vastu Dosha.