top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop office wealth kitchen entrance south west prosperity plot north east vastu north facing home bedroom toilet

Study, success, energy

+1 vote
I am an engineering student,I am Asha Makwana,i like study so much,I was a topper in my school  till 10th but after 10th I couldn't did study well,my birthday is on 6-10-1990,I am 27 years old still I can't complete my graduation,I can't concentrate on my study,I don't know why but many excuses became about study and I feel nervous and afraid of about study, I like study so much,but now I am become so lazy and sleeps anytime,and I have lost my confidance,i can't decided surely what I want to become and which work should be do in career,
i want to become successful person,i am very ambitious girl,but I can't do anything and I am always feels energyless,laziness and wasting my other things and can't do study well,please solve my problem,I want to do study well and be a energetic person, now I don't want to waste my time, please give me reply as very soon.
Thank you...
posted Nov 13 by Aanm Makwana

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Dear student,
More negativity noticed in your home.
The same has to be removed thereby you can bring more positive energy.
It seems to be that past 1.5 years you are facing more problems.
Don't worry remedy is there.
Pl read my article on Negative energy at home.
answer Nov 13 by S.rajahgopaal
I am living outside from my home since 2006 and my studies have been poor since 2006, I am living in pg and rental homes, so give me right suggestion
0 votes
I meant to say that the present place has noticed some energy disturbance.

Also you have lot of worries and overthinking mind.

Better to get personal vastudekho advise from expert. So that it will help you personally and career wise.

Ph- 011-39585123
answer Nov 13 by S.rajahgopaal