top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing vastu home bedroom toilet

Am living in an apartment with entrance.on west and one livong room and bedroom.where should i keep my pooja ghar

+1 vote
posted Nov 8 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
You can have looks Ghar on the EAST side i.e. opp to main entrance.
answer Nov 9 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
It's a rental house and I am staying in 1 room. It has a separate kitchen in East and bathroom in West. Basically I have only my bedroom left. In that case can I keep Pooja Ghar in bedroom? What can I do to correct this.
0 votes
We do not have pooja room in our home, so we r planning to keep in bedroom is it correct plz inform me.
+4 votes
I want to Place a dressing table in my living room of my house which direction should I pefer for the mirror to face,my house is west facing?
0 votes
As there is no place to keep POOJA room in North easy can we go and keep POOJA room in center of agni and kubeer mule where site is north facing and POOJA room door will also face to north
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.