top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing vastu home bedroom toilet

South facing Shop..

+1 vote

Namaste,

I'm planing to start a Plywood shop, for I have a shop with SOUTH facing to main road, meeting my business requirements. Request your advice on the business prospects.

Thanks & Regards,

M. Mohan Kumar

posted Nov 8 by Maradana Mohan Kumar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
In this regard you contact vastudekho team to get advice.
answer Nov 9 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Sir, 

Our ice cream shop cum restaurant is south facing and is having wide front(south) and becomes bit narrow at end (at north). It is started recently. Presently it is arranged in this manner..... kitchen at north, kitchen platform on east wall, drinking water at north east, Sink and tap at north west. Pooja stand on east wall facing west . Entrance is from South west. Owner seating  is between west & north west.  There is a lane running exactly opposite to the shop front. Image is attached for reference.

This was the best possible arrangement we could do with respect to availability of place and available kitchen partition. And this shop is at 1st floor, so parking is available at cellar level and not in front of shop. As a result many customers are observed to turn back. It is running in losses as no customer comes. and people who come are not satisfied with food. We are constantly getting customer complaints and negative reviews....

Sir, pl guide if with any small changes, this place can be continued for business for profits. As changing the shop will demand for lots of investment which we are not in a position to take up.

+2 votes
We are an interior designers firm. We want to make a display unit in south facing shop. Size is 12' south x 24' North. Please suggest the best display to boost up our business
+2 votes
To start own architectural office in Bangalore,  I found a South East facing shop. For some people South facing office works very well.  I want your advice it will work for me as well? If yes what necessary actions I should take.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.