A backyard is simply an open area at the back, but it can lead to many problems relating to health and finance if constructed wrongly. Vastu advice using right direction and placement for the backyard to keep the negativity away from the house and bid adieu to all the problems from the family. To ensure a positive and healthy environment in the family, it is very important to construct the backyard according to the rules stated in Vastu Shastra.
- The right location for the backyard according to Vastu Shastra is the northern or eastern side of the house.
- Once the location is set, Vastu suggests placing all the items in the backyard in harmony. Nature is made up of five elements, and if there is any disharmony among these elements, a problem arises. Similarly, for the proper proportion of the backyard, make sure the area is kept clean, plants are kept in the right position, and the grass is cut at the right time.
- Avoid plastic and metallic furniture as it can be harmful in the sunlight.
- • For a beautiful backyard, avoid west and south location of the house.
- Avoid dirty, cluttered and messy backyard as it will attract negativity in the house.
- • Avoid huge trees, big plants if the backyard is small as it can be difficult to maintain them.