top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing vastu home bedroom toilet

I have booked new plot and wanted to know if the design is compliant to vastu

+1 vote

I have now booked the above plan again. this is different from the previous one I shared. Please help me, If the above is suitable to stay, Or should be cancelled. The one that is crossed is not my booking.

I am only worried about the entry in the house, if it is suitable, as its not on the periphery of the main wall.

posted Oct 31 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Pl contact vastudekho team expert to get personalised consultation.
answer Nov 1 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hello,

Have a plot as per diagram and want to know what is the most suitable Main gate and main door direction as per vaastu

Want to build a house with G+1 Floor with 4 bedrooms and wants to know what is the most suitable Main gate and main door direction as per Vaastu in Mauritius.

0 votes
I have only southern side open for entry ,so which part of the compound should the gate be.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.