Wall clocks are an important item in every household. Off late, with the trending fashion of designer wall clocks, more people are getting interested in hanging them wherever they find it convenient.
1. However, most of us, while hanging a clock don’t really pay much attention to where we are placing them. Our focus of attention remains on the comfort level on how we can easily know the time. But it is very important to keep few vastu tips in mind before hanging your wall clock. Hanging wall clocks keeping vastu tips in mind, results in positive energy floating in the house. Putting the clock in wrong direction would certainly lead to wrong results.
Read Full Details- Click https://community.vastudekho.com/4006/easy-powerful-tips-wall-clock-vastu-donts-alert-vastu-dekho
2. As per vastu, the wall clock should neither be placed on a wall in the south direction of the building nor should it be hanged over a door. Vastu suggests that the clock should be hanged on a wall in the east, west or north direction so that it is convenient to look at them while working and positivity is maintained in the house.
3. As per vastu, if the wall clock is placed far from the bed, it is good as bedroom is the place where maximum time is spent. If one sleeps his head facing south direction, then the wall clock should be placed on the wall in the north direction only.
4. Remember, wall clocks or calendars should always be kept inside the building and remain in working condition. No clock should be in non-working condition. Stopped clocks should be immediately be repaired or removed.
5. No clock should be behind real time, but if possible, they should be one-two minutes ahead of correct time so that there is no possibility of being late.
6. The glass of the clock should be intact and never cracked or broken.
7. The clock should be cleaned time-to-time.