Celebrate Dussehra the Vastu Way- 15 Ways to Revive Your Life with Balanced Positive Energy!
Happy Vijaya Dashami - 19th October 2018
Vijaya Dashmi falls on the tenth date of the Ashwin month
Vijaya Dashmi is celebrated with full enthusiasm all over India.
On this day Lord Rama defeated ten-headed (‘Dashanan’) Ravana and hence known as ‘Dusshehra’
This festival is the Victory of Good over Evil
Similarly, we should also remove all the unwanted negative energies from our lives
It is very important to know how Vastu Shastra helps us to Balance the Energies
HERE ARE 15 VASTU SHASTRA TIPS TO WIPE OFF NEGATIVE ENERGIES
- Place a Nameplate outside your house. Make sure to clean it always. This helps in wiping off the negative energies from your home.
- Camphor / ‘kapoor’ has Spiritual and Scientific benefits. Burning camphor in an aroma lamp drives away evil spirits and negative energies. The strong fragrance of camphor will uplift your mood & spread positivity around
- Lavender Oil is a good antidepressant.
- Use lavender oil or lemon oil in aroma diffuser to remove anxiety and mental stress
- Rock Salt Bath is essential once a week. Rock salt has healing powers and boosts your aura. Rock salt also absorbs negative energies so use rock salt while mopping the floor at least once a week.
- For a healthy mind, a sound sleep is essential. For a sound sleep keep your head towards South while sleeping.
- Avoid sleeping under any beam as this causes a headache and depression.
- Avoid sleeping in a bed made of metal. Sleeping on a wooden bed helps to reduce heart and brain-related problems.
- As per Vastu Science, North East corner is considered as the most auspicious zone. Make sure there is no toilet or bathroom in this direction.
- Consult a Vastu Expert immediately if you have a toilet or bathroom in North East zone. Experienced and professional Vastu Experts available at www.vastudekho.com
Don’t sleep in the South East zone as this is the zone of ‘Fire’. Sleeping in SE causes aggression, anger and depression.
Don’t place Thorny plants at home. It causes conflicts at home.
Avoid keeping Bonsai and Milking plants at home as this brings stagnant growth to the family members.
If you have broken crockery like broken cups/ glass/ plates, etc- Remove immediately. Crockery represents Wealth of the family and broken crockery brings Failure and Troubles to the family members.
Remove wild or aggressive animals pictures or idols from your home
You believe it or not, but we all live around Negative and Positive energies
With the help of perfect Vastu, these energies can be controlled and optimized for the best results
We wish you peace and positivity at your home.
May you be blessed with health and happiness!
To get more Significant information related to Vastu Shastra Subscribe to our Vastu Dekho YouTube Channel