top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west plot prosperity north east north facing home vastu toilet pooja room

I have booked new plot and wanted to know if the design is compliant to vastu

+1 vote

Hello Sir,

I have booked a new plot on 30th Sept 2018. and In in the process for applying for home loan. 

I need your expert advice in knowing if the plot is compliant with Vastu. Or any changes should be made.

The design is with combined toilet and bathroom, However I have asked for keeping both separate.

Please suggest me if I should go ahead with this plot. Or should cancel the booking, Or any modification I can make.

Its a 3bhk house, first image is ground floor and 2nd image is first floor

posted Oct 4 by Subodh Sukhdev Chavan

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
I suggest you to get personalised vasthu consultation to get entire details about your house.
answer Oct 4 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Not Good,

several defects, good to cancel and go for new design.

answer Oct 4 by Nageshwar
Please could you highlight defects, I will have reason for cancelling.
I appreciate your suggestion. Thank you Sir.
0 votes

- South Road of South West Main Entry in to the house.

- East is Loaded with Staircase (both on GF and FF) [Strictly not Recommended]

- Toilet and Bed Room are covered at the direction of North and North East.(Both in GF and FF) 

answer Oct 4 by Nageshwar
Thank you So much.
Similar Questions
+3 votes

this is plan for first floor construction where the ground floor is already present and also we have columns in the first floor, we need to start first floor construction. the single room as soon as we climb up is for rent, rest 2bhk for me. also, the road is towards the west side and gate is exactly below the children bedroom north west corner

+1 vote

Hello,

Have a plot as per diagram and want to know what is the most suitable Main gate and main door direction as per vaastu

Want to build a house with G+1 Floor with 4 bedrooms and wants to know what is the most suitable Main gate and main door direction as per Vaastu in Mauritius.

+1 vote
I am harish bansal dob 26/07/1969
I am going to buy a house of 200 mts sq of north west facing
What precaution can i take while constructing it
Can you suggest me any map for this house
Dimension 10 mtr * 20 mtr
10 mtr is entrance side
0 votes

My house is a double storey semi detached house with a garden space. It is facing East.

Kindly advise if there is any changes needed. Thank you.

0 votes

My plot is North east facing and three sides covered (see attached image). plot size 26.5 * 34 please give me the map idea for du​plex. Ground floor 1bhk with pooja room and first floor 2 bedroom attached bath with porch.

Plan file tried to design as per vastu. can anyone tell me is their any vastu defect?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.