top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Vastu Tips For Diagonal Plot

+1 vote
  • We're almost done with plan. 
  • I've come to know one change. Swapping  TOILET and OTS with Staircase.
  • Any other suggestion will be appreciated. 

posted Sep 29, 2018 by Hiren Modi

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Detail study to be made pertaining to the diagonal plot.
Hence you are requested to contact vastudekho to get personalised consultation.
answer Sep 30, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Thank you, Mr. Modi, for your query.
Your Vastu Report is ready.

Please submit your details and Floor Plan to unlock Complete Personalized Vastu report for you-  https://www.vastudekho.com/vastu_report_form
or Call at 9341367799 to know the details.

This Study methodology is based on with cosmic divine power and combined of Traditional vastu, Siddha vastu, Chinese & Fengshui vastu, Geo and energy vastu, American & German vastu.

answer Oct 3, 2018 by Team Vastu
Similar Questions
0 votes

My plot is North east facing and three sides covered (see attached image). plot size 26.5 * 34 please give me the map idea for du​plex. Ground floor 1bhk with pooja room and first floor 2 bedroom attached bath with porch.

Plan file tried to design as per vastu. can anyone tell me is their any vastu defect?

0 votes
My name starts with R. Iam an television anchor. We are planning to buy a second hand flat. Will u please advice me which facing of flat should I buy. What should be the main entrance of the apartment
+1 vote
I am harish bansal dob 26/07/1969
I am going to buy a house of 200 mts sq of north west facing
What precaution can i take while constructing it
Can you suggest me any map for this house
Dimension 10 mtr * 20 mtr
10 mtr is entrance side
+1 vote
We are planning to buy a house. Its north facing. The plot is proper rectangle shape but the house has a northeast cut due to tge attached garrage. Is it okay? What should be considered plot cut or house cut?
+3 votes

this is plan for first floor construction where the ground floor is already present and also we have columns in the first floor, we need to start first floor construction. the single room as soon as we climb up is for rent, rest 2bhk for me. also, the road is towards the west side and gate is exactly below the children bedroom north west corner

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.