top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Where can I keep a Nataraja (dancing Shiva statue) at home?

0 votes
posted Sep 29, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Nataraja dancing Shiva is an image of cosmic dancer Shiva and it is found mostly in every dancer’s house. As we see it has two different meaning. One that symbolizes tremendous art form and other symbolizes destruction.  So place it wisely. Ideally, you should not place Shiva's Dancing form at home but if you want to place it at home then choose the Ishaan Kon i.e. the Northeast corner if your home. 

answer Oct 1, 2018 by Team Vastu
Similar Questions
+1 vote

please tell that should I keep Nataraja statue at the main entrance wall in hanging form, please reply.

+1 vote
i have a panchmukhi hanuman brass statue,  which i want to place in the living room with east facing. i want to place the statue in such a way that anyone while entering the home will be able to see the statue directly. is this the right way to place? plz suggest
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.