top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

i am magha born on 29/04/1985 is it good to purchase west facing house .Pls need info asap

0 votes

planning to buy west facing house as per my dob 29/04/1985  born in magha pls let me know its suitable or not

posted Sep 23, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Only 50 percent beneficial.
answer Sep 24, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
I am about to purchase a  house where the entrance is in the south east zone of house and facing west please suggest if it is fine as per vaastu.
+1 vote

Respected Sir 

I am planning to buy a house which is west facing in a joint name of me and my husband 

My Name is Monica Kotecha and  date of birth is 17.11.1976  

My  husband name is Deepak  Koteccha date of birth is 11.11.1970

I am trying to upload the floor plan but unable to do so 

Please suggest me weather I should buy a west facing home or not if not kindly  please suggest favorable direction  for buying a home  on the joint name of me and my  husband. 

Thanks & Regards 

Monica Kotecha 

0 votes

I am buying a flat of West facing and the house number totals to 8. I am simha lagna midhuna rasi  punarvasu  and my spouse is kadaga rasi punarvasu. Is west suitable for me? If so can i go for number 8? If not which facing/ house number is lucky and unlucky? 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.