top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

how the facing of a flat should be considered i.e., while moving inside the flat or moving out of the flat.

+2 votes
posted Jan 23, 2016 by Amit

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
So just to be more clear, when ever we need to chk the direvtion of a plot, house, floor, room (i.e., living, bedroom, kitchen, etc..) we should chk it while we are moving out of it?
As per the direction the door podition to calculated. It is not question of moving inside or outside.

2 Answers

+1 vote

you have to check which side is the door facing, so when you move out you face in the same direction of your door.

I have taken this picture from Vastu compass app and this can also be helpful I guiding the correct direction for the entrance or door.

direction for your entrance door

answer Jan 24, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

When you enter inside the house whichever direction you enter from is the direction to be considered, if you entering from north side, direction of the enterence is north. Hope this is clear. So while exiting, whatever is the direction you are facing is the direction of your entrance.

If you stand in the center of your home, open the Vastu Compass app it'll give you the direction of your entrance corresponding to your home.

answer Jan 25, 2016 by Sukumar
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.