Kamadhenu is the divine cow, which fulfils all your wishes. This sacred cow, which lives in heaven (swargalok), appeared from Krishna Sagar (The Ocean of Milk) in the time of Samudra Manthan (The churning of the ocean of milk by the deities (suras) and demons (asuras). By Keeping the Kamadhenu idol at your home as per Vastu. Wealth and happiness will increases. We have seen kamadhenu mainly with the body of a cow and a female head containing several gods within her physical structure.
All the parts of kamadhenu’s body have its own religious significance. The four legs of kamadhenu symbolize the four Vedas. Her horns symbolize the triune gods; Lord Brahma(at the tip). Lord Vishnu (in the middle part) and Lord Shiva(at the base) of the horn. In her eyes reside the gods Sun and Moon. It legs represent the great Himalaya. Agni, the god of fire, and Vayu, the god of wind are displayed in her shoulders. In Hindu mythology, it is believed that all the major deities exist within her physical structure.
Kamadhenu is also called as Surabhi which means “the fragrant one “ (the one with the pleasing smell). Kamadhenu is regarded by Hindus as the source of prosperity and success. To Hindus, the cow also symbolizes self-sacrificing nature, fertility and purity.
How To Use
- If your life is still Slow and dull. Then you should keep kamadhenu in your Pooja room on Friday.
- If you feel your business expense is more than your income, place it in the southwest corner of your room on Monday.
- If you feel your house has more expenses as compared to your monetary gain, place it in the north corner of your house on Monday.
- If there is no peace or harmony at your home, kamadhenu is the remedy for your problem.
Benefits from Kamadhenu
Holy cow is worshipped as Holy animal and it is one form of Maha Vishnu. The house of the kamadhenu should be decorated after Ganesha Pooja. Aarti should be performed in the same way as we perform aarti for Lord Vishnu. Kamadhenu fulfil all the wishes of the worshipper so also called as kalpavriksha which fulfil all the wishes.
If worshipped along with her calf named“Nandini is very auspicious”, one who performs this Pooja is adored by the blessings of Durga, Lakshmi and Saraswati.
- Kamadhenu fulfils all your desires.
- Kamadhenu is considered favourable for achieving success in business.
- Kamadhenu can be used for prosperity and wealth.
- Kamadhenu brings peace in your home.
- Kamadhenu gives spiritual and materialistic success.
Kamadhenu removes the problem from each and every sphere of life.