top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Which direction we have to sleep

+2 votes
posted Jan 22, 2016 by Sindhuja Naladala

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Vastu recommendation for Sleeping direction:

Vastu sleeping direction is recommended in any of the seven Vastu Directions except North. Each direction has its own effect on the person sleeping. Since Vastu is based on the very principles relating to the cosmic energy from the planetary movements, the energy flow from each direction differs and so does its direct impact.

Head in North: According to vastu, one must never keep his head in North while sleeping. It might cause major illnesses and sleepless nights for the person sleeping in such a position.

Head in South: This is the best direction to keep your head while sleeping. South direction increases wealth, happiness and prosperity. Also the quality of sleep is best when sleeping in this position.

Head in East: East direction increases memory, concentration, good health and inclination towards spirituality. It's beneficial for Students if they sleep with their head in East direction in order to increase memory, retention power of brain and concentration.

Head in West: West is not a favorable direction. Sleeping with head resting in West might cause disturbed sleep due to nightmares, some major illness and tendency towards violence.

answer Jan 22, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes
Person head should face towards south direction.
answer Oct 17, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
I have read all the questions, still I am confused.
In which direction where should we keep our head
a) Head in south (my face look towards north)
b) Head in North (my face look towards south)
Please specify if any othe direction , in this manner only

Regards
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.