top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

The building construction of the industry or factory which side should be in the East or West portion of the plot ?

+1 vote
posted Sep 18, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
As per vasthu and geo energy there is certain rules to be followed for any type. Of construction.
Based on drawing study only it has to be decided.
Pl contact vastudekho.com to know more about this.
S. Rajahgopaal
VAASTHU & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph-011-39585123
answer Sep 18, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
It's given that student should face north or East but acc to my bday they said to face West which side should I prefer?
+2 votes
I have a 120 sq yd west facing plot. I want to build a house on 100sq yd and a garden on 20 sq yd. Plz guideme on how can i build it with vastu compliance respective to kitchen, living room, dining room, bed room, pooja room, toilet, bathroom, store room etc.? If possible, plz share the vastu. Compliant  map for the building of plot.
0 votes

My plot has a downward slope in the west it's not a natural slope. How do I fix  it?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.