top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

Which crystals protect from negative energy?

+1 vote
posted 4 days ago by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Any type crystal is good
answer 4 days ago by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
According to vastu experts here in the community I was told there is negative energy in the store currently we r working in. I'm on a contract and can't leave the place. Suggest remedies for the same.
+3 votes

Can any one suggest what tips needs to be followed to get more positive energy in home.

+4 votes

Vaastu Shastra is the science of designing building architecture in accordance with the laws of nature. These laws state that the balance of the five elements must be maintained in order for beneficial energy to enhance your environment. This science was written in ancient texts called the Vedas that describe principles of design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement and spatial geometry..

Vastu principles for the design and layout of houses, towns, cities, gardens, roads, water works, shops and other public areas.

Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, was founded and built in early 1700s incorporating many of the layout principles for a city found in Vastu Shastras.

+1 vote
I am an engineering student,I am asha,i like study so much,I was a topper in my school  till 10th but after 10th I couldn't did study well,my body is 6-10-1990,I am 27 years old still I can't complete my graduation,I can't concentrate on my study,I don't know why but many excuses became about study and I feel nervous and afraid of about study, I like study so much,but now I am become so lazy and sleeps anytime,and I have lost my confidance,I want to become successful person,i am very ambitious girl,but I can't do anything and I am always feels energyless, please solve my problem,I want to do study well and be a energetic person, now I don't waste my time, please give me reply as very soon.
Thank you...
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.