top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

Having washroom in east side is good ?

+1 vote
posted Sep 4, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

The washroom should not be placed in the North or East directions. this brings bad luck to the residents. To balance the negative of such a toilet, fix a full-length mirror on the toilet door, outside the toilet. This shall bring something positive from the front side of the toilet, hence the negativity of the toilet will substantially come down.

answer Dec 22, 2018 by Pt. Munindra Dubey
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Please suggest if I Can keep washroom in South West bedroom at South East corner of the bedroom.

And also suggested me if I can keep locker in same bedroom at South West corner.
+1 vote

Sir 

I am planning to buy a plot. But that plot is having lake in east side covering southeast to northeast corners. And there is road in between plot and lake. Is it is ok to buy this plot

+1 vote
I'm planning to purchase a land for my factory. I observe that the land is having a hill on the north eastern side. But that hill is at least 40 feet away from the land under consideration. Also land facing is South East. Is it okay to purchase this site for factory purpose?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.