top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance north facing plot main entrance prosperity bedroom north east

Which shape of plot is good according vastu ?

+2 votes
posted Sep 1, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
The shape of. Plot according to vasthu should be Square or Rectangle.
answer Sep 3, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
0 votes
My name starts with R. Iam an television anchor. We are planning to buy a second hand flat. Will u please advice me which facing of flat should I buy. What should be the main entrance of the apartment
+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.