top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing vastu home bedroom toilet

which direction of the main gate of a house should face as per my name(in south india)

0 votes
which direction of house facing is fine to my name
posted Aug 30 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes
We just bought a house the house faces North but the main door opens in South is it okay if not what changes do I need to do ? will it require big changes or little changing around would make a difference?
+1 vote
The plot is diagonal, facing northwest and southeast with road on both side.
Which direction would be better among the two for main entrance/exiting ( compound wall gate and main door ) the house.
I want to construct a duplex house with 1bedroom attached bathroom, living hall, Pooja room, kitchen & dining in the ground floor and 2 bedroom with attached bathroom, hall and balcony in the 1st floor in the plot with area 30ftX80ft width and length.
please suggest vastu for the house accordingly.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.