top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Can we build a two floor house (main door facing south) in a east facing plot? Road is in east direction of the plot.

+1 vote

Can we build a two floor house (main door facing south) in a east facing plot? Road is in east direction of the plot. can you sugest the main door options for this arrangement?

posted Aug 23, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
If the house is facing and road is on the East side then the main door should be in the East side positive zone only.
If you want to have south side you can have in the South East positive zone.

But definitely you should have s door on the East side.

S. Rajahgopaal
VAASTHU & cosmic divine energy consultant.
answer Aug 23, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Thank you sir. Can you also tell the positive zone of East and South East pls?
It can be done after house plan study only.
Pl contact vastudekho in this regard.
0 votes
Pl contact vastudekho.com with your house plan.

Ph-011-39585123
answer Aug 23, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Sir, can I place the main door in south in 2 and 3 padas and partial 4th pada.
Can I build staircase in SE leaving 6' gap from the SE corner from north to south.
0 votes
I have a North facing plot but the layout of the house is best if it's a South facing house. Can I construct a bedroom in North East for such a house ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.