In Vastu, South-West direction is very important. South West Vastu direction plays an important role as it is controlled by Rahu which governs luck, finance, health and stability. Hence any Vastu dosh in South-West corner will create troubles and bring fewer opportunities and failures. Also, Vastu defects in South West direction increase Pitra Dosha, Financial defects in business, Accidents, Health problems, more bad habits to a younger member of the family (especially male) and many more.
South West Vastu Defects or Vastu Dosha
- Entrance or Main door entrance in South-West.
- Cut in South-West.
- The toilet in South-West.
- Kitchen in South-West. Large Opening/ Windows in South-West.
1 Entrance or Main door entrance in South-West:
- Place a Swastik, Trishul and Om both sides and top of the main door of home from outside.
- Place Vastu Pyramids, one each on left and right side and one on top of the entrance door.
2 Cut in South-West:
- Place 4 Vastu Pyramids one each in North, East, South and West of the house.
3 Toilet in South-West:
- Pyramid should be placed on the outside wall in the South-West corner.
- The door of the Toilet should always be kept closed.
4 Kitchen in South-West.
- Keep the gas stove in the South-East Corner of the kitchen.
- Yellow colour should be painted in the kitchen.
- Make sure to use the least possible water within the kitchen. One should start washing utensils outside the kitchen.
5 Large Opening/ Windows in South-West.
- South West is the direction where the energy coming from North-East accumulates. Hence ideally it is better to have minimum openings in the South West.
- Hence windows should be kept closed all the times. Also, it is better to have dark colour curtains for any windows in this direction.
Source Credit: Nidhi Jain and Ashish Jain