top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Can we have two main doors in North and East directions?

+1 vote
posted 4 days ago by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes you can have.
answer 3 days ago by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

We have our main home door next to the garbage duct. Our Main door is in the North East Direction. Does it bring negative energy in the home; if yes how to cure it. which is the best direction to keep the mandir & show rack in such home and will a keeping a fish acquarium be any help.

+1 vote
How can I made two main gate entrance in same house.?.....one main gate in East side direction in 3 rd pada(step) already have in my house.A actually another building will be made in same house which in East direction between 4 to 9 pada(step).so I want know which pada or step is auspicious for 2 nd main gate???
0 votes
The main east facing door is in NE direction of the flat. and in parrell of the main door there is another door of NE room. Is there any vastudoshnasak dosh and if any what are remedies?
+1 vote
We have in our house North East stairs please can you describe about NE stairs vastu dosh?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.