Are you worried to know the effects of having a South Facing Home? Well, South facing direction houses or homes has to be designed very carefully. Although it is not bad, each direction has positive and negative zones. The main entrance or we call it the entrance door of the house/home has to be ideally marked by a Vastu expert with the magnetic compass. Check these Top 5 Vastu Recommendations:
- While constructing South facing houses/homes, it is recommended to provide more open spaces towards North and East as this will create harmony and well-being of the inhabitants and bring luck and success.
- For South facing Plots/houses/homes, it is suggested to raise the level of the floor at South West Zone.
- Construct the house in a rectangular or square shape if you hold or purchased an irregular or odd site/plot.
- More energy attracts if the plot/site has a Borewell or underground tank at Northeast Zone (because the element of water occupies this place according to Vastu Shastra)
- If the Plots/Sites is South facing… not to worry…. just provide maximum balconies towards North and East when planning for construction on such plot.
- If the septic tank, water tank or bore well is situated at South, then place pyramid strips around the tank to cut off Vastu dosha
- Extended South can be cut off by fixing vastu copper partition strips under the floor or ceiling
- For existing South facing houses/homes, it is recommended remedies such as energy helix, Bhaum yantra, Dakshin Mukhay yantra, Vastu energy crystals to correct the Vastu dosha without demolishing the construction.
- For to-be-constructed home/house South facing, design the roof slope towards the east or north. This will mitigate the Vastu defects.
Many people across the globe know that Vastu principles have a scientific base. South facing house/ home is very much desired but only to necessarily satisfy certain rules. Since the doorway of the south facing house is not that conducive to receive the magnetic energy radiating from the North, the energy level of the houses must be boosted up with some special arrangements.