top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Please provide suggestion on where to place pooja interior and pls check if any vastu correction is required on the plan

+1 vote

Hi,

Please provide suggestion on where to place pooja room and pls check if any vastu correction is required on the plan of the house.Please let us know where to place fish tank,washing machine,dressing table,birds and plants.

Thanks

posted 6 days ago by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Pl contact vastudekho.com for personalised vastu consulation. Because it needs detail study.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy. Consultabt
Ph-011-39585123
answer 6 days ago by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

+3 votes

this is plan for first floor construction where the ground floor is already present and also we have columns in the first floor, we need to start first floor construction. the single room as soon as we climb up is for rent, rest 2bhk for me. also, the road is towards the west side and gate is exactly below the children bedroom north west corner

0 votes

My house is a double storey semi detached house with a garden space. It is facing East.

Kindly advise if there is any changes needed. Thank you.

+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.