- Feng Shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3000 years ago in China, Feng Shui means “wind water” in Chinese. It is a strong tradition with respect to the art of channeling natural energy to benefit our health, wealth and energy.
- On the other hand, Vastu is one of the Most Ancient Science. Vastu is a Science of Architecture and composed of some specific set of principles set by sages of the Vedic times.
- Vastu & Feng Shui both are Ancient and Sacred bodies of knowledge. Both represent the connection between humans and the dwellings they inhabit.
- Vastu Shastra and Feng-Shui Both are widely employed with the practices of Mathematical calculations.
- One of the greatest similarity between Vastu and Feng Shui is that both are based on the flow of the Universal energy known as ‘Prana’ in Hindi and ‘Chi’ in Chinese culture.
- Feng-Shui is a favored interior design system from China that is literally translated as Wind and Water. Vastu Shastra and Fengshui both aim at removing Hindrances so that energy can flow freely, which creates Natural harmony.
- Vastu Shastra is having five elements Air, water, fire, earth and space Feng-Shui is also having Five elements but instead of air and space, there is wood and metal.
Why Should You Prefer Vastu over Feng Shui?
Vastu is older than Feng Shui and Vastu unifies modern science such as astrology and astronomy while Feng Shui is all about balancing the energies to live in harmony.
Vastu has absolutely evolved in India and the Most Ancient Science. On the other hand, Feng-Shui is a concept that completely evolved in China.
Vastu and Feng-Shui both practices utilize the powerful Cosmic energy.
There was an article in Times of India, where Head RCGSIDM IIT Kharagpur Mr. Joy Sen said “Vastu Shastra has its beginning in Rig Veda and is Scientific in its tenure. Today, the whole world is looking at green living, thanks to the way we are suffering due to erratic concretization. The Concept of Vastu revolves around the healthy relationship of nature and infrastructure, hence its modern relevance.”
IIT KHARAGPUR EMPHASIZES ON VASTU SHASTRA
Both Feng Shui and Vastu propagate the theories on how energy levels of the buildings, dwelling, and home can be improved.
Vastu being the oldest and originated absolutely in India is always preferred over Feng Shui in India and abroad.
Both emphasize on designing dwellings in such a way in order to achieve maximum harmony with nature.
Vastu is a Science of Architecture and it is a part of the Vedic text and thus it is believed to be five thousand years old including the sacred knowledge of Spirituality, Astrology and Divine Cosmic Energy.
To get the solution to your problems, ask Trustworthy Experienced Vastu Experts Click Here
Source Credits- Times of India and Researcher Ashish Jain