top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home vastu shastra wealth entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

I am about to purchase a house, the entrance is in the south east zone, facing west, is it suitable as per Vastu?

+2 votes
I am about to purchase a  house where the entrance is in the south east zone of house and facing west please suggest if it is fine as per vaastu.
posted Jul 28, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
I advice you to go for plan study. The door entrance only you can't decide whether it is good or not. Other aspects to be taken care. Related to famiky, profession, health & wealth. After analys all the parameters only it will ne decided.
Pl contact vastudekho to get more details.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph- 011-39585123
answer Jul 28, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

planning to buy west facing house as per my dob 29/04/1985  born in magha pls let me know its suitable or not

+1 vote

Hi I am about to buy an apartment whose entrance reading is 115 degree south east but in this compass it is still in favorable green zone I am a bit confused since south east is not favorable for entrance then why is this app showing it green?

+1 vote

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

+1 vote

Dear friends,

I am about to buy a home. In the past I never did pay much attention to Vatsu principles. But this time it is different. This will be the home where I plan to spend the rest of my life with my family. So, I am requesting your expertise and guidance. I don't even know my rashi :(

Here are some details: I was born in Hyderabad, AP, India on June 28, 1971 at 7:30am. I typed this on some online calculators and  it suggested I belonged to Simha Rashi.

So with that as background, what advice would you have for me? I see questions re: direction of main door, other rooms, etc...But cant begin to imagine how to figure any of that out. Hats off to all you have spent decades acquiring the knowledge.

Regards,

M

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.