Vastu Dekho wishes you all a very Happy Deepawali! Diwali is a festival of vibrant lights and prosperity
In 2018 Diwali is on 7th November, Wednesday
Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped on this day
Here are some Incredible Vastu Tips to attract Money, Abundance and Happiness
13 Most Powerful Tips to decor your Home as per Vastu Shastra in Diwali 2018
HOW TO DÉCOR KITCHEN AS PER VASTU IN DIWALI?
Kitchen is the heart for every homemaker and it is the zone of fire
So it is important to worship and decorate kitchen as per vastu
Lit four Diyas or candles around all four corners of the Gas Stove/ Cooktop
Also Make a Swastik with ‘Kumkum’ on the Gas Stove/ Cooktop
Now the Tip for North or North East zone of the kitchen
If there is no source of water in the North zone then do this remedy
- Place a Pot filled with pure water on a Yellow Cloth in Northeast Corner/ Ishaan Kon
- Then put three coins in the pot and close it with a small lid
This remedy helps to bring more Abundance, Wealth and Better Health to the members of the family
2. HOW TO DÉCOR LIVING ROOM IN DIWALI?
On Diwali we light candles and ‘diya’. But we should not forget the Natural Light
It is very important to have natural light also in Diwali
Open all the windows and doors in the noon time and let Sunrays enter your home
Doing this will enhance high vibrations and positivity at home
3. DIWALI - AN AUSPICIOUS TIME FOR BUSINESSMEN
This Diwali install a Golden House idol in the East zone of your home to get growth in Business
Make sure the horse is in the equestrian posture i.e. has both front legs up in the air
4. DIWALI- BALANCE THE ENERGIES AND MULTIPLY YOUR MONEY
Install mirrors in the North direction as North is the direction of Lord Kuber
During Diwali Goddess Lakshmi visits Her devotees and if you place mirrors in this direction then it will multiply the money and wealth.
5. DON’T FORGET TO NOTICE WALL CLOCKS THIS DIWALI
If you have Wall Clock in South or West wall then shift it immediately to the North or East Direction
It is believed doing so brings Favourable Time and enhances Growth and Prosperity
6. HOW TO DECORATE MAIN DOOR ENTRANCE IN DIWALI
As it is believed Goddess Lakshmi visits our home this day so don’t forget to decorate the Main Door Entrance
- Add colors and happiness to your life by making a nice ‘Rangoli’ by flowers.
- If possible then place a Lotus flower at the Main Door Entrance.
- Goddess Lakshmi sits on Lotus and thus it is very auspicious to attract Her by placing a Lotus at the Main Door
- Place ‘Toran’ or ‘Bandhanvaar’ at the Main door. Use 5 mango leaves in this ‘Bandhanvaar’ to bring auspicious and positive results
- Make ‘Sripada’ or imprints of Goddess Lakshmi’s feet at the entrance using beautifully colored rice. Make sure the direction of Her feet should be towards inside of the house
- Similarly it is auspicious to make imprints of Goddess Lakshmi’s feet or ‘Sripada’ at the entrance of all the rooms of the house
7. HOW TO DECORATE THE MOST IMPORTANT PLACE- TEMPLE OF YOUR HOUSE
Using Red and Yellow colors in temple of the house is very auspicious in Diwali
While selecting Goddess Lakshmi Idol, make sure She adorns lotus in two hands and Her two hands with mudras
Devotees should face North or East direction while offering prayers
On the day of Diwali it is a custom to worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha
And Their idols should be made of clay to ensure you success, good health and helps you in removing obstacles
Make sure to place Godess Lakshmi on the Right Hand Side of Lord Ganesha and make sure They are NOT facing each other
8. THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE PLACING ‘DIYAS’ OR ‘DEEPAK’
Whenever you place ‘Diya’ it should be in Odd numbers like 21 or 11
After Puja wherever you place diyas, place it in a set of Four.
It is believed these four ‘diyas’ represent Lord Indra, Lord Kuber, Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi
Doing this brings very fruitful results
Use earthen diyas, clean it with pure water few hours before puja and then let it dry completely
As per Hindu scriptures it is believed if we place 21 Oil diyas and 9 pure ghee diyas in the temple Goddess Lakshmi visits directly in the temple
9. THINGS NOT TO FORGET IN DIWALI
- Make a kumkum ‘Swastik’ on the cash almirah
- Place your cash almirah in such a way that while opening the door faces the north
Since North is the zone of lord Kuber as per vastu Shastra and it is believed He refills the cash when the door opens in this direction
- Make sure to place candles and diyas in the Bathroom and Toilet also. Doing this will remove away the negative vibrationsInstall water bodies like Water Fountain in the North East direction on Diwali for amazing cash inflow and fruitful results for the whole year
We trust you like our useful tips on the Diwali!
Décor you home this Diwali with these Amazing Incredible tips to welcome Goddess Lakshmi
May Goddess Lakshmi bestow your family with Happiness, Positivity, Abundance and Prosperity!