top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

How pyramid bring changes in our lives?

+2 votes
posted Jul 23, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Pyramid is a supernatural power. It has has own shape and dimension. There is a logic, science behind this.
Generally any  brings positive energy where the place you keep.
The term pyra = shakthi and Mid means center. So the pyramid will absorb energy and store in the center.
The energy stored in the center will flow all the places. The benefits are;
What ever the material or things kept inside the pyramid will be the same as how it was produced.
There are different sizes in the pyramid.
It can be used for meditation, food storage, healing, etc.
answer Jul 23, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Pranam.. sir I stay in 1 room kitchen. And we sleep in the living room  in my house. My door is facing east. I have a south west corner empty where I can keep the fish tank other than that I don't have a place to keep a fish tank. Please suggest whether I can keep it there or not.. secondly as u said fish tank cannot be kept in bedroom. But we just have 1 room and kitchen.. so please provide me a solution for this.. pranam.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.